Be sure to consult your doctor or physician before using any CBD products.
Whether you’re new to the CBD world or are already familiar with it, we’ve rounded up a few ‘Do’s and Don’ts’ to help you optimize your CBD experience!
- Discuss it with your doctor
- CBD is generally considered safe with very little risk of side effects. However, it is important to make your doctor aware of your use of CBD.
- Do your research!
- Not all CBD products are created equal.
- It is important to select a provider that consistently tests for pesticides, heavy metals, and residual solvents that can be present during the extraction process.
- Solari consistently tests all of our final products to ensure there are no harmful chemicals or contaminants present within our extracts.
- Solari’s seed-to-shelf process ensures our hemp never leaves our sight. Our crops are grown on our farms in Colorado without the use of any pesticides and our soil is consistently tested for heavy metals.
- A reputable brand should always disclose the location the hemp was grown so a consumer like yourself has full disclosure prior to purchasing the product. Reputable brands should also make independent test results available on its website to demonstrate that its products are free of pesticides, heavy metals, and microbial contaminants.
- Solari’s CBD products are formulated with all-natural ingredients, so you can feel confident that you are getting the optimal amount of CBD without anything else.
- Store in a cool place
- Storing it somewhere cool and dry will ensure that it isn't impacted by direct light or heat and moisture won't reach it either.
- Moisture could get into your bottle of CBD oil and your oil might also be too thick and cold to use when you take it out.
- CBD oils do not need to be refrigerated. A “cool” place generally means a temperature of around 60-70 degrees Fahrenheit. These temperatures keep the viscosity of the CBD oil at usable levels and prevents degradation of the cannabinoids.
- Eat before using or ingesting
- When taking CBD orally, the best results are achieved when taken with two things: 1) the form that is best for you and 2) a meal to help your body absorb the ideal amount of CBD.
- Apply in the evening/toward the end of your day for best results
- CBD is a natural recovery chemical so the best time to apply is in the evening after a shower or when your day begins to wind down.
- Expect any “high” feeling
- CBD is isolated from all of the other cannabinoids in the hemp plant, therefore it does not have psychoactive properties.
- Solari’s CBD isolate is THC-Free, so there is no risk of getting "high" when using our CBD isolate products.
- Buy just any product or dosage
- Be sure to identify the issues you would like to address with CBD and make sure you are buying the correct product and dosage amounts.
- Solari has CBD in many forms from tinctures to balms to gummies and more.
These are just a few things to keep in mind before using CBD. Be sure to take your time finding the right product and dosage for you, then apply these tips to optimize your experience and enjoy!